Monday, July 10, 2006

Pictures of Pouches






These pouches are so much fun to make. They would be even nicer to make if I had a walking foot for my machine! ;o) I used this Lazy Girl Designs pattern.
It is called Perfect Pouches. They are sooo easy to make. I used some 30's repro fabric. These three will be for birthday gifts for Elissa friends.


The top one I will use for some of my smaller embroidery projects. I didn't have enough of the front fabric, so I used some pink for the lining and the back. The smaller one is not as wonky as it looks. The camera must have distorted it.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Those pouches are so neat! I may have to try my hand at one! Thanks for you comment on my blog! =)

Heather said...

Tammy,

You are welcome! Thanks for commenting on mine! ;o)

Jennifer said...

oooo, those are the cutest little pouches. :)