Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cross~stitch pictures


Ladybugs and Bumblebees by Country Cottage Needleworks

(All the pictures are clickable)

These are few pictures that I have finished over the last little while. One of them I finished in 2003 but I just had framed this summer. I really enjoy cross stitching. It is very relaxing to me. I started cross stitching in 1989. Steve was TDY and I was staying with my mom and she taught me. I really like to stitch gifts for friends. I have taught Elissa how to stitch and we enjoy stitching together.


A House that Love Built by Paula Vaughan. This is the one I finished in 2003. I love the name of this one! I have several of her porch scenes that I am planning to stitch.



Summer Garden by Country Cottage Needleworks


Cottage Garden by Country Cottage Needleworks


~Heather

No comments: