Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Yarn Along {Wodehouse and a White Stripe}

Hey there, I'm joining Ginny's Yarn Along again over at Small Things.
Today I'm working on the white stripe of my Ireland scarf. I didn't have much time to crochet this past week, we spent most of the week cleaning house after the holidays, but I did get some reading done and a little bit on my scarf. I finished the Darcy Cousins last wednesday and ended up really liking it. I also finished up The Inimitable Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse last week. I was about half way through that and wanted to finish before starting on Eggs, Beans and Crumpets by Wodehouse, which is what I'm reading this week.

3 comments:

SisterlyLove said...

I LOVE the inimitable Jeeves! I've never read "eggs, beans and crumpets". I'm sure it's hilarious. Probably one of my favorite authors. So fuuunnnny!

Genevieve

Trisha said...

Your scarf is coming along very nicely! I haven't read any of these books but I love the time frame so I'll definitely have to put them on my long book list.

SisterlyLove said...

Hi Elissa! We did a little post on our blog as a thank you for the precious gift you sent us. Hope you like it. :)

http://3sistersofgrace.blogspot.com/2012/01/delightful-surprise.html

Genevieve